The Johnson's

Friday, July 11, 2008

What A Great Feeling!

Ok, I know this is going to sound really silly to most people, but I am so proud that I had to share. My pantry/laundry room is finally clean and organized! Whew, it took 2 lady helpers and 3 days to do it, but it's finally done, and I love to just go in the room and stare at the shelves. Now bottling season can begin! I know what we have and where it is! Yes!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Wow! That is amazing and inspiring! Really! I love doing things like that and now that we blog, everybody can see it! I can't wait til my pantry is done. U could come over and be my lady helper!

July 11, 2008 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Jessie and Byron said...

Mom, I am SO proud of you!! YEAH!! you can now finally walk around the food thingy right? It looks great, cna;t wait to see it in person!

July 11, 2008 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Jessie and Byron said...

PS WAY SUPER SUPER SUPER cute new makeover!!

July 11, 2008 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger The Farmer's Wife said...

IMPRESSIVE! You inspire me! That may be worth a trip to your house to check it out! Jordan says to tell Bro. Johnson to stay out of the food storage!

July 11, 2008 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Sounds silly? I can totally relate! When I got my food storage up on shelves, Daniel & I both walked in there daily/hourly to admire our hard work paid off! It feels so good!!!

July 13, 2008 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Would you come help with mine???

July 15, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home