Merrill Family Reunion, 4th of July Weekend
On our way to the mountains. Since we couldn't fit all our camping equipment into the suburban, and we couldn't fit all of our bodies into the truck, we ended up taking two vehicles. So this was my view for 6 hours.
Greer enjoying the cool, quiet, fresh air!

5 Comments:
Hi Everybody! I’m freaking out! I have been getting weird comments from strange people, so I’ve changed my blog address. I had no idea I would get so many visitors, so I foolishly used my real full name in my address. Duh! Anyway, my new blog address is www.rtheyallyours.blogspot.com . Please, please, PLEASE, whether you have my address in your favorites, your link list or your blog roll, update my address so I can keep having you as a visitor. I love, love, LOVE your visits and comments, so please keep coming! Thanks!
It looks really nice and cool there. I'll bet the pines smell wonderful, too. I LOVE the forest!
Greer cracks me up!!! Looks like fun.
Hello Bobbie & Family,
This is Gina (Wood) Grandpre. I'm on here searching for family, apparently there are alot (Merrill's that is) that have blogs, and low and behold I found some, YOU! It is fun to to see what's going on with everyone and their families! I need to update mine so all will have to bare with me while I figure this all out.
I hope all is well and that life is good for you! It's hard being so far away from home. Again, I will miss the Mt. Graham Family Reunion Labor Day weekend, but maybe this way I can keep in touch with more of you all!
I would love to hear about all of your kids, the last time I talked with your mom was when she came up here with Aunt Judy and Danny, I saw one of your girls then, but that was quite a while ago! I'll keep you posted when I get my blog up and running!!
Love to you,
Gina
I changed my blog! I'm still learning how to do this. I'm at http://randomhighlights.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home