Day 7 . . . . Wow! A whole week!
I can't believe I leave tomorrow! It has been such a fun week, and I'm so glad I could come. We have walked over a lot of this Island. It's an exciting place to be and I'm happy Melissa has the opportunity to be here. We had a great time again today. Melissa went to work and when she got home we headed back down to Battery Park to find some souvenirs for the girls. I felt like a crack dealer trying to buy them in the corner of the buildings. Melissa loved it. She was talking them down. I was glad when we were done. We headed back uptown, and went to eat at a Mexican restaurant called Mama Mexico. It was really good and they had Mariachis. They sang Viva Chihuahua for us. Tomorrow I probably won't get to update my blog, so you'll know I'm on my way back to Phoenix, and then on home. It's been such a great week, and I'll always have great fun memories. We somehow missed getting the pictures of the Hard Rock on the other days blog so I added one here. I have had so much fun, THANK YOU MELISSA!

5 Comments:
Bobbi - I love the handbags! I assume you will have one waiting for me. How silly..., of course you will. Filled with Dr. Pepper, right?
Shelley
Mom, I hope that big one is for me!!! YEAH I am exited!!! See you bright and early in the moring!!
I love the picture of you under all the bags! I remember that so well, except we had all the bags piled on top of Johnny's stroller, too! How fun!
What a wonderful trip!!! I'm so excited that you got to see Wicked. All your pictures and destinations are just wonderful :-)
Christy
Looked like a busy, but FUN FUN week!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home