The Johnson's

Monday, June 30, 2008

Home Again!

It's great to be home! And life gets back to normal. For a day or two at least. This morning I'm scrubbing floors and doing laundry, to get ready for the next trip.




Family Reunion in Arizona. I can't wait. In the meantime, I've ruined my beautiful manicure scrubbing floors! I was glamorous for a whole week! Oh well, It was great while it lasted.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Farmer's Wife said...

Wow Bobbie..your trip looks so fun! I am glad that you got to go, glad that you are back safe and sound!

July 3, 2008 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Jan T. said...

All good things must come to an end, right?:) Nothin' better then being a mom though...manicures are great, but kids & family are even better!:) Glad you got a break! It was fun following you on your adventure!

July 8, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home