Day 6... Third time's the CHARM!
Hello! This is Melissa...my mom picked the pictures she wanted and left it up to me to sum up our day!! We were determined to get into WICKED today, to increase our luck my mom planned her outfit to include a green shirt! It was all I could do to keep her from painting her face green too :) We got there and stood in line to put our names in the lottery, we noticed a stand by line where we could pay full price if someone canceled. So i went in that line and my mom stood in the lottery one...the problem is that you could not "technically" do both. The man at the box office must have felt sorry for a poor little country girl and said I won't look or hear if you get into both lines. I went to talk to my mom about what he had said, but once I told her she said our best chance would be to be honest. So i went back to the standby line and and she stayed at the lottery. The man at the box office promised to get me in no matter what, so he called me up and started to make arrangements for us to get in...just then i looked out the doors and my Mom had won the lottery!! YEA!! We had very front, middle stage seats! They
were great...so thanks to my moms "unwickedness" we got to see the phenomenal WICKED! If anyone gets a chance, see it! Well worth the time and money!
We finished the day by going to M & M world, F A O Shwarz, and ate at Roxy's Cafe! As you can tell in the picture, my moms sandwich was HUGE and we had our first NY cheesecake! It's been a good day and we are both ready for bed.

4 Comments:
Even though they say that wickedness never was happinies I think that in that case it might have been an exception!! Glad you guys got in, I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! (Shelby told me how to spell that word, wow!!!) 2 MORE DAYS!
I'm so excited you took of picture of you at Roxy's! Wasn't the food to die for? Especially the cheesecake!
So did you just love Wicked!! I want to see it over and over! Im so happy you had a great time in NY someday I hope to get there!
Jeni
WE LOVE WICKED!! I took the girls in November to LA to see it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home