The Johnson's

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Leroy and Rita Johnson Family Reunion


We are getting ready for the Johnson Family Reunion. All the Brothers and Sisters that you see above will be here, and a lot of thier children. It should be an exciting weekend, and we can hardly wait. These pictures were taken in 2003 when Grandma turned 90. So I will post an update later in the week.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

How fun! I can wait to get to know Lester's family. They left before we got there, but I did meet them one time. I'm homesick for CJ!

July 12, 2008 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger The Farmer's Wife said...

Family reunions are so fun! You have a great family! Bobbie...I tagged you..stop by;)

July 15, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home