I've Been Tagged!

2. I love yellow flowers. Especially Sunflowers. They are always so cheery and happy. If you see my tiny dining room you'd see that. 
3. I'm fascinated with anything Ipod. Weston left me his little Nano and I love looking for music to download, and listening to it whenever I can. It makes walking much easier. I ran out of batteries one morning after about 10 minutes so I just turned out around and walked back. It wasn't as fun with out the Ipod. 
4. I do not enjoy bottling peaches. Ok, I know this is something I shouldn't admit because my husband is an orchardman, and everyone here believes in bottling peaches. I know, that we will be glad we have them someday, and they look really pretty on the shelf, and I love to say, "I bottled 50 quarts of peaches today". But I hate doing it!
5. I love to read! I have also joined in the Twilight fan club. I read the first two books in a 24 hours period. Then I couldn't wait for the 3rd one to be released. When it finally came out Shelby and I had a tug of war to see who got to read it first. But of course, it was me! Now I'm anxiously waiting for Breaking Dawn to come out. Anyone going to El Paso on August 2?
6. Blogging has become my latest folly! I love it! Looking at everyone's pictures, reading their thoughts, and trying to think of new things to blog. I love being able to share pictures with my family and friends. So be sure and let me know your addresses, so I can vist!
So now I've had my turn, I'm going to Tag, Kara, Valerie, Gina and Jessie! Can't wait to see what you have to say!


3 Comments:
I love to chew ice, too! Especially ice from Sonic. Somehow, it's just the right size and texture. I don't know how they do it, but they do.
cute new makeover!! I didnt realize what an addict you have become to your IPOD! HAHA!! What will you do when WEston comes home?
What kind of buisness is this. I am barley figuring out how to leave a comment and now we are playing tag we are really never going to have to leave the house. Could be nice.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home