These are the students that I taught this year. Three classes, but I took a serious and silly picture of each class. They were a lot of fun, and will always have a good time wherever they are. Good luck next year in Prepa! See ya then.
They all look like the same kids to me, I guess the new unifoms do their job! They definetley don't stand out. Glad you finally get a break and now you can come see me for a whole 30 min before youhead off to NEW YORK CITY!! YEAH!!
1 Comments:
They all look like the same kids to me, I guess the new unifoms do their job! They definetley don't stand out. Glad you finally get a break and now you can come see me for a whole 30 min before youhead off to NEW YORK CITY!! YEAH!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home