What a fun time we had down there with the family. Thanks for everything you did for our family in making our trip so fun. And yes, I have finally updated my own blog, so you can check it out again! I enjoy a pedicure, but I usually like to go because I don't like cutting my own toe nails. Do the fish take care of that too?
3 Comments:
I saw something similar on the news here in UT! Wild!
I love the new picture at the top of your blog - looks so peaceful & pretty!
What a fun time we had down there with the family. Thanks for everything you did for our family in making our trip so fun. And yes, I have finally updated my own blog, so you can check it out again! I enjoy a pedicure, but I usually like to go because I don't like cutting my own toe nails. Do the fish take care of that too?
I saw that too!!! Wild! Do you think I should invest in a tank?
We could put a fountain in and everything, for the ambience....
Christy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home