The Johnson's

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pictures

All of a sudden they were all here, and then they were gone. We had such a great time, and so glad that everyone could come. We missed our missionary. But he was where he is suppose to be. We will be glad to hear from him now that Hurricane Dolly has passed. He will have some stories to tell as well.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessie and Byron said...

yeah you updated, except that pic of me, TAKE IT DOWN!! Its awful!! I guess its probly the truth but I don't want to accept that for truth yet!! Great job, and I guess you figured out the picasa!! We had a great time there!

July 24, 2008 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

I love those pictures! Did you do them on flickr? You are getting good with the pics! Isn't it sad and lonely when family leaves? I am sad just thinking about leaving my mom! But at least I have all of you to come home to! Yay!

July 25, 2008 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Kara& Bert said...

wow by your next post you will be pro that is way cool. I miss them too already, If its too quiet over there I can send my boys over, let me know lol Kara

July 25, 2008 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger laurice. said...

Great pictures! I especially enjoy Greer’s pimp shades!

July 26, 2008 at 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave the pic of Jess it is just fine!!!! hahaha

July 27, 2008 at 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home