Hidden Treasures!

Right after I got back from New York, by cute, little, dinosaur of a digital camera disappeared. I took the SIM card out so I could blog my pictures, and I don't know where the camera went. It's very easy to identify. The battery compartment is broken so it has a small piece of "duct tape" holding it closed. I know it's not very elegant, but it's been a good camera for me. I put it somewhere for safe keeping. I now have quite a treasure hidden somewhere for "safe-keeping". And if I ever remember where I have stored my treasures I will be so happy! I started out offering a quarter, and now the reward is up to $10. My kids can't seem to find it and neither can I. So until i find my camera I don't know how I will manage to blog! It's a nightmare! Shelby is getting tired of me saying, "Take a picture of that for me! So I can blog it!" And she doesn't really like me to take her camera. And I don't blame her. I may decide to put it away for "Safe-keeping!".

4 Comments:
That REEKS about your camera! I hate it when I can't find my camera
and i have a blogging moment. But...I have come up with a new system in which I have created a home for everything....well, most things. I hardly even lose anything now and it is awesome! I also wanted to tell you that I LOVE your header picture. That tree looks so inviting and so does the trampoline!
I'm crippled without my camera so I know how you feel! It's just no fun to blog without pictures too! Hope you find it soon....before the amount of the reward is more then the original cost of the camera!:) hee!hee!
Sorry about the camera...with a reward it will certainly show up!;) Your blog is sooo cute Bobbi
good job...I love it!
Oh man I hate when I can't find something that is missing ecspecially when I can't blame a kis for it....jk good luck
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home