The Johnson's

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Random Pictures


Here are some random pictures that I have on my computer. All of these are the people I love. We had such a great summer, and I'm so sad to have it end. But life moves on and very quickly. Now it's on to a new chapter. And I'm back to school also, so I probly won't have time to do a lot of blogging, but I do want to update now and then with Football, Cheerleading, and maybe if some school pictures now and then. The Baby Bobcat pictures was just for fun. Some of Greer's men trapped it in his orchard, and we thought it was cute, and very wild. Unfortunately, when they trapped it, it's spine was broken and they had to put it down. So have fun looking and hope everyone has a great school year.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun! It's hard to bounce back after summer. Good Luck. What a neat collage of pictures.

August 26, 2008 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Jan T. said...

You sure have a cute family. Loved all the pictures! Have a great school year. Don't forget to blog...I love checking in on you guys!:)

August 26, 2008 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Wow! That looks great! Did you do it on flickr? I have yet to try that, but it sure sounds fun!

August 27, 2008 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Jessie and Byron said...

So good to see you updated! I did not know they caught a bob cat! And thats a cute pic of Clayton and Weston, will you send it to me so I can put it in the book clayton looks at so he can remember him? just email it please! Thanks!

August 27, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home