The Johnson's

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The LAST First Day of School!

It's hard to believe that this is Shelby's LAST First day of School. It just seems like yesterday she was so excited to start Kindergarten. So this is our year of LAST's. I feel so old admitting that my 5th child is a Senior! Whew! But it is also her LAST Birthday at home. Today is her 17th birthday and that really hits home. The day she was born the nurses were abhorred. Tuesday the 13th was bad luck in Mexico for some reason. But we've proved them wrong. Shelby was a beautiful baby, and she is still beautiful inside and out. We will definitey miss her next year. But for now we'll enjoy this LAST year we have with her. So you may see alot of Shelby's activities on this blog. Happy Birthday Shelby. We love you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessie and Byron said...

wow, I didn't realize she is number 5, thats scary meaning only 2 more at home! I remember we would look so good onthat first day and now they have to wear those hidious uniforms!! Oh well!! We love Shelby!! We will call later when Byron gets here!!

August 13, 2008 at 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute Girl! Having two kids going to highschool this year has really made me feel like I better enjoy my kids while they are here. It will be so hard for me to let them move on. Happy Birthday to your daughter. May her last year be filled with family, friends and fun.

August 13, 2008 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Wow! I didn't know she was a senior already! That is cool!

August 15, 2008 at 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home