Tonight is Girls Night Out!
Tara had another big day today. Their class went to the ruins and the Hacienda. Then after they had a great time playing all day she and I went to the Doctor's and got her cast off. She is walking around with it bent like it's still in the cast. We celebrated by going to the Finca for dinner. It's been a great evening. This blog is turning out to be all about Tara! But guess my kids are my life for now. Greer and Devon went to the Pacheco for the Father's and Son's outing. I'm sure they are having a great time.

2 Comments:
cute girls! glad you had a fun time...I love father's and sons...isn't is great!
Yeah so I think I must know who the favorite is!! haha!! JK!! Glad you had fun! WE missed you at Claytons birthday party, it was so fun! I am workig on the post so check back soon!! Love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home