
Tara gets two pictures because she has had such an exciting week. The first one is on childrens day. She had a great time and even got a few ribbons in the races. Then on saturday, tragedy struck! She, Parker Robinson and Rebecca Johnson were riding the horses. I was very nervous, but not for Tara. For Rebecca. I thought for sure she'd get bucked off and land on her head! Greer and I had decided to ride around in the jeep in the mean time. We were up on the hill just abover the Nielsen's looking over town when Greer said, "There's the kids." And just as he said that we saw Tara go flying. So we came flying back down the hill. She was at Grandma's getting Aunt Jo's and Aunt Maree's loving care. We hurried her down to Casas and got her x-rayed. She broke her right wrist. Then had a pretty good black and blue eye. Her whole left side was black and blue. So they took x-rays of her ribs too. But we got lucky. They had to put her under to set her arm, and that's when the fun really started. Because of the anesthetic she was nauseas and vomiting, which is a real problem for Diabetics. We spent the night trying to get her sugar back in control. Thank goodness for Priesthood blessings, or I know we would have had major problems. Tara is doing great now, and getting ready for the 4th grade play in a few weeks. She keeps us all in line.
3 Comments:
Hi Bobbi - gotta love this blogging world..I'm glad you're a sheep!:) I linked to you from Jessie's blog who commented on Debbie's blog...etc.:) Just had to say "hi"! Such a beautiful family. I'm dying over Shelby - where did the time go and when did she grow up? You've done a great job with all your kids! Tell Greer "hi" from the Turley's! Hope Tara mends quickly!
Love ya,
Jan
k mom, now that you have your blog all wonderful like you need to keep up with it, you need to ALWAYS have your camera on hand to take lots of pics so that you can post them and share it with everyone!!
Bobbi, we are so excited to come down in July. Everyone is so grown up! Tell Greer to have the Dr. Pepper cold and ready for me!
Shelley
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home