The Johnson's

Friday, June 13, 2008

Make Over

So Jessie says it's time for a Make over. So I gave it a shot. I think it's cute. Today is the last day of school. It's been a great year. I took pictures of my classes and I will get them posted. They are a great bunch of kids and it's been fun working with them. I'm looking forward to next year, and getting to have Devon in my classes. It will be a new experience. I don't think he is too excited though. So after today, I get to concentrate on my summer plans. Which I will keep you up to date on as they come along. We have an exciting summer planned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessie and Byron said...

good job mom! you did it, now you just need to coordinate your font color, cause its all a little diffrent from eachother! See I told you its too easy to do!! Cant wait for you to come out next week yeah! hopefuly Clayton will be feeling better, he has a small fever this morning, and VERY congested so neither of us slept well last night! IT LOOKS CUTE!

June 13, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home