The Johnson's

Friday, June 6, 2008

Introducing "Dorcas" and "Delilah"

After a long anticipated wait, we finally we have our new additions to the family. Dorcas is the brown one and Delilah is the white one. We have missed our friends, Chata and Dog, and Judy, and so we are hoping these litte cuties will grow into

the fearless guarddogs that we want. Don't they look ferocious!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessie and Byron said...

YEAH for new siblings!!! haha!! So can't wait to see the cute things. Dorcus, Dog and Chata, you can't ever replace those cute dogs, even though I never liked them!

June 7, 2008 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

I'm glad to see that Devon is kissng the dog and not someone else I know.....

June 8, 2008 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger shsh said...

Hello All! Cute Dogs..
Stephen and Stephanie, Buddy

June 8, 2008 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger laurice. said...

I am so jealous! I love puppies are they boxers? They look like it!

June 9, 2008 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Lep N Deb said...

Hopefully they will like City Slicker Elzy when she arrives in the country...I remember the guarding of the fence between our yards by the dogs.

June 10, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home