The Johnson's

Saturday, June 21, 2008

First Day in NYC!




It was a fast, long, fun day!  I flew the red eye .   So after a long night of flying and little sleep, I arrived at 8:00 a.m.  Melissa had to work, so I slept a bit.  Then when she got home we hit the town.  We walked and walked and walked.  Whew!  But we saw Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Trump Tower, the Plaza, we saw the Manhattan temple.  Which was across from the Metropolitan Center where we attended the Ballet of the Sleeping Beauty.  It was beautiful.  What a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lep N Deb said...

BobbiAnn where is your red hair?? Looks like you had fun...

June 21, 2008 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger The Farmer's Wife said...

Have fun!!! Thanks for posting the pictures of jordans class...thanks for all you did for the kids:) You are a good woman!

June 21, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home