Day 4. . . . .
Wow my trip is is already 1/2 over! I can't believe it's going by so fast. Today was very nice Melissa had to go to work, in order to maintain this lavish lifestyle. And I had to recuperate and prepare for the next outing. And from the pictures you can see that we went to the Brooklyn Bridge. It was huge! Truly amazing to see. And fun to walk across and see all kinds of interesting people
It was really humid again today, but not too hot.
Then it was back to the subway and as you can see Melissa is quite the swinger in the subway. We just happened to be the only ones on the car. From there we went to this great place at Madison Square Park called the Shake Shak. It has great burgers and Shakes. We had a 30 minute wait in line, but it was worth the wait.



3 Comments:
OH half over already? WOW!! Thats crazy! When you get here my apt will no longer be, I am so exited to move, today we tore up the hidious desk!!
Love the blonde hair makeover! I'm thinkin' blondes DO have more fun from the looks of your trip! What is Melissa doing in NY? You said she graduated in dietetics...what's her job? Just being nosey! Sounds so fun!
Enjoy the rest of your trip and we will see you in Chihuahua in a few days!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home