posted by Bobbi @ 5:39 PM
So sweet your kids make cute cookies! you call me;)I'm not busy from 12:00 am till 4:30!
He's adorable! Hope you all are doing well! Give Jessie a hug for me!
Ahhhh, he's so cute! I can't wait til mine comes!
Your family sure is growing. How FUN! Good Job Grandma Bobbi!
I take it by all the 'He''s that he doesn't have a name yet. At least he is cute!!!
What a cutie... but mom, theres a little mistake, he was born DECEMBER 29th not January 29th, an entire month eariler! lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Tired, happy, anxious, excited, worried, faithful, patient, hopeful. How's that for a description of me?
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
So sweet your kids make cute cookies! you call me;)I'm not busy from 12:00 am till 4:30!
He's adorable! Hope you all are doing well! Give Jessie a hug for me!
Ahhhh, he's so cute! I can't wait til mine comes!
Your family sure is growing. How FUN! Good Job Grandma Bobbi!
I take it by all the 'He''s that he doesn't have a name yet. At least he is cute!!!
What a cutie... but mom, theres a little mistake, he was born DECEMBER 29th not January 29th, an entire month eariler! lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home