The Johnson's

Monday, February 15, 2010

Latest Past Time

Tara's latest past time. Barrel racing. We had a grade school rodeo to raise money and Tara rode Reba in the barrel race. She did really good, for having been really scared of the horse one week before. Now we can't keep her off. Maybe next time she can ride a horse that isn't 35 years old. She might win! Yee-haw!






Devon started roping and that is all he can think about. He actually is doing really good. He won 700 pesos at an event in January. Only problem is every time I get out the camera he ducks or hides. Then he complains that I only take pictures of Tara! What am I to do!







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun....GO TARA!

Devon is like one of my sons he hides his face and gets really mad when I take pics. I might get a side view every now and then but that is it! Boys...ugh

February 15, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home