The Johnson's

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pictures of Events from the Last Month

Yea! I started updating this blog two weeks ago. It took me 30 minutes to upload the pictures, and just as I was getting ready to push the publish button the lights went off. But it's still here! Yes! I love technology. Enjoy!



















Weston is home! Yea. We picked Melissa up at the airport on the morning of Oct. 8th and Weston came in a few hours later. Here are a few pictures from that morning. It was so good to see him and have him safely home.
























This is Yogi, the bear. He was abandoned and so Greer and some men captured him and now we've had him in a pen for a month. He eats all types of fruits and nuts. His favorite is raspberries. He drinks a formula of milk and is beginning to get sleepy. Anyone have any ideas of what we can do with him now?



















3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy he is home. What an honor for a family! By the way I love the banner....cool!

November 14, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Karebear said...

He's home? That's great! I enjoy looking at the pictures of your family. So, what do you do with that bear?

November 15, 2009 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Kara& Bert said...

Glad he made it home and you servived MAYBE I can do it????

November 18, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home