posted by Bobbi @ 11:25 PM
They are so cute. I can't believe how grown up they are...I still think of them the way they were when we left MX...babies!
I love the pictures and updates on the family! Rachel's Baby looks like a doll! Oh, she is so cute! I love the picture of Uncle Greer being the center of attention! We miss and love you guys!
Best friends re just that....THE BEST!!
Oh sweet girls... Clayton even knows Becca, he saw the pic and goes, "Tara, Becca, bye bye" Cute girls!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Tired, happy, anxious, excited, worried, faithful, patient, hopeful. How's that for a description of me?
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
They are so cute. I can't believe how grown up they are...I still think of them the way they were when we left MX...babies!
I love the pictures and updates on the family! Rachel's Baby looks like a doll! Oh, she is so cute! I love the picture of Uncle Greer being the center of attention! We miss and love you guys!
Best friends re just that....THE BEST!!
Oh sweet girls... Clayton even knows Becca, he saw the pic and goes, "Tara, Becca, bye bye" Cute girls!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home