The Johnson's

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Basketball

Monday evening Tara comes home and says she gets to play in the tournament tomorrow. So we all said, Yea. She made her lunch and was to bed early. They girls had a great time, if you call running, running and more running, in a hot, humid gym lot's of fun. Then they had ton's of fun!
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh to be young again! I am glad she likes all the running and sweating. Good luck to her team!

September 3, 2008 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

That is a darling picture! I'll bet there were some logistics involved in that one!

September 11, 2008 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Kara& Bert said...

Basketball is fun in all kinds of conditions and that was pure entertainment, kind of like the circus!

September 11, 2008 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Aubrey said...

Hi! How are you?! It's so fun hearing about you guys and seeing pictures of your cute family. I'm glad you'll be dropping in on me and I will be doing the same! We are hoping to come home for Christmas and see everyone! :)

September 13, 2008 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger The Rusty Merrill Family said...

Check out http://therustyfamily.blogspot.com/ and help us locate all of the family blogs :-)

September 15, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home