Someone Turned 50!
Last month was so CRAZY that I didn't have a chance to Blog about this very special event! So better late than never. During the week of Grandma's 97th birthday and Jessie's (the Niece) wedding we got to celebrate. You can see in this picture he received a walker to help him through his old age. He also received a very handy cane that had many helpful objects attached, for example, a magnifying glass, a pill bottle holder, a place to keep his false teeth and an air horn to ensure that he has safe passage.
I've selected just a few pictures of Greer from the last year just to show what a wonderful husband and father and grandfather he is.
I don't have enough pictures to show all the things that he is involved in, but I just want him to know how much I love him and appreciate all that he does for his family. Especially me.
This picture I took one evening. If Greer's hand had been down on his stomach you would have thought they were twins.
I accidentally selected this picture of Devon in the snow thinking that he was Greer. 



3 Comments:
I can't believe he's an old man already! He looks so sweet with Evelyn.
CUTE!!!! I love him too! Dev and him look a lot alike!
GO GRANDPA GREER!! You are lucky to have each other Bobbi.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home