It's a Girl! Evelyn is here!




Little Miss Evelyn Maree Ball arrived on July 20, 2009 on a rainy, cold day in Flagstaff. Mom and Dad did great and Grandma (Abuelita) was happy to be able to be there. She weighed 7 lbs, and was 19 inches long. She is a very beautiful and happy baby. It was a crazy week and lot's of stuff was happening, but Grandpa (Abuelito), Shelby, Devon, Tara, Jessie and Byron and Clayton were able to be there along with the Ball Grandparents, and Elyse. Evelyns Daddy gave her a beautiful blessing and it was hard to say goodbye when it was time to leave. But we have our fingres crossed that we'll get to see them again soon.

5 Comments:
Oh, what a cutie:)
She is adorable. How fun to see all the PINK!! So glad you could be there with them...lucky grandma!
So cute I love the bow! so Elena was wondering when she was going to come visit they have so much to talk about! Can she come play... please please please! Sleepover any one? You have all cute grandkids so far keep up the great looks!
I was wondering how that the new arrival was. So cute! Congrats to Rachel and Tony! (Oh and I love the name!)
Kara, I think a sleepover is a GREAT idea, especially if it's at your house! ;) You could always bring Elena up here to play....Evelyn will be patiently waiting!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home