The Johnson's

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Shop until you drop!

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessie and Byron said...

That restaurant looks like....... TEXAS ROADHOUSE!! YUMM The best in the world, if I wasnt so scared I would puke it all up then I would go scarf down some yummy ribs and bread, but even that sounds nasty to me right now.... That means I am REALLY bad!! lol


PS The word verfification is vomiting. HAHAHA Serioulsy, it is!!!

July 2, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Kara& Bert said...

Welcome Back I missed you!!! Did Grandma really play Tennis?

PSS my verification word is Sqishy... I resent that I am Rock hard all over... Yes I work out.

July 2, 2009 at 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUN!! ITs a hard job but we women work hard doing it well.

July 4, 2009 at 1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok that didnt really sound right. We work hard at shopping well is waht I meant.....LOL

July 4, 2009 at 1:17 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I think it's time to update your blog:)

August 5, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home