Melissa wanted to know why I don't ever do a post about her. So here are some of the latest pictures that I have of Melissa. We love her so much and hope she is feeling better. :)
It is always all about Melissa WHY does she not know that??? Jesse if you reading this not really, it's all about you! Melissa j/k you now its all you I can't make any one fell bad! But you both Know the truth..... Tara its always Tara!!!
Your all too kind :) Thanks mom, I don't feel like the invisible child anymore! LOL! Although my life is quite exciting, i should start my own blog, i could have you all laughing and in tears at the same time (thats right, its that crazy)!! Kara... who is Tara? :) HAHA
6 Comments:
The Turley's heart Melissa!:)
I was just telling Mandy a few days ago that I didn't know Melissa. Now I can put a face to the name. Thx
Definitely a cutie pie. :D
What's wrong with Melissa?! We love you too, Melissa!! :)
It is always all about Melissa WHY does she not know that??? Jesse if you reading this not really, it's all about you! Melissa j/k you now its all you I can't make any one fell bad! But you both Know the truth..... Tara its always Tara!!!
Your all too kind :) Thanks mom, I don't feel like the invisible child anymore! LOL! Although my life is quite exciting, i should start my own blog, i could have you all laughing and in tears at the same time (thats right, its that crazy)!!
Kara... who is Tara? :) HAHA
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home