posted by Bobbi @ 4:13 PM
Holy cow...You guys look so young!!! Way cute!
Is this when you did the California raisin dance/skit? What a great picture!
Wow, I love Menrys outfit!! You are all so young!!
How fun! I loved seeing this picture. We moved to Mexico in 1992 for the first time & that is exactly how I remember you all when I first met ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Tired, happy, anxious, excited, worried, faithful, patient, hopeful. How's that for a description of me?
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Holy cow...You guys look so young!!! Way cute!
Is this when you did the California raisin dance/skit? What a great picture!
Wow, I love Menrys outfit!! You are all so young!!
How fun! I loved seeing this picture. We moved to Mexico in 1992 for the first time & that is exactly how I remember you all when I first met ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home