The Johnson's

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas 2008

To begin with there are a lot of pictures to follow of our Christmas this year. We had a great holiday with most of our kids here. We missed Rachel and Tony but were surprised by the news of a new grandchild coming in August. So that will be a post to look forward to. And Weston on his mission. But we were able to talk to him and he sounded so good. Very happy in his work and worrying about so much to do and so little time left to do it in. We look forward to having them with us next year. This is a picture of my brothers and sisters and Mom as we had the sad occasion of attending my Uncle Burt's funeral the weekend before Christmas. He was such a great man and he will be greatly missed by all of us. But we are so glad that he is free of the pain he was suffering. It was a great family reunion and I'm so happy that I got to see a lot of my cousins and visit with them. So many memories came back to me and I will have to do a post on that another time. To all of you I love you!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Karebear said...

Congrats to Rachel and Tony! Loved the pictures! I'm glad your TV survived.

January 4, 2009 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

I love you too!

February 23, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home