posted by Bobbi @ 10:04 PM
Wow! He is half way through..awesome. He looks great in his big hat.
I miss my little brother!!
hey Bobbi!! Can you send me his address so that I can write him before he gets home? He is a great kid and I am sure he is an awesome missionary.
He's been gone that long? Does it mean I am getting old if time travels that fast?
Emily, I'd love to give you his email, but I don't have yours. Hopefully you'll see this and send it to me.
Wow!! I can't believe he only has 10 months to go! Yeah!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Tired, happy, anxious, excited, worried, faithful, patient, hopeful. How's that for a description of me?
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
Wow! He is half way through..awesome. He looks great in his big hat.
I miss my little brother!!
hey Bobbi!! Can you send me his address so that I can write him before he gets home? He is a great kid and I am sure he is an awesome missionary.
He's been gone that long? Does it mean I am getting old if time travels that fast?
Emily, I'd love to give you his email, but I don't have yours. Hopefully you'll see this and send it to me.
Wow!! I can't believe he only has 10 months to go! Yeah!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home