The Johnson's

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Husband Tag

I'm not very good at the Tag game, but here goes. Thanks Ivette!
1. What is his name? Greer
2. Who eats more? Definitely NOT me!
3. Who said, "I love you" first? He did.
4. Who is taller? He is.
5. Who is smarter? He says me, but I don't think so
6. Who is more sensitive? Well, the football team calls him Papa Bear, what do you think?
7. Who does the laundry? I get the pleasure.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It depends on how you look at it. He is on my right side, but aren't I always right?
9. Who pays the bills? Pesos, he does, Dollars, I do.
10. Who cooks more? He does these days.
11. Who is more stubborn? I think he wins that one, too.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I do
13. Who has more siblings? Definitely Greer with 7
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Definitely Greer.
15. What do you like to do together? We love to camp, travel, eat, watch movies.
16. Who eats more sweets? Greer
17. Guilty Pleasures? Anything with cream cheese or sour cream.
18. How did you meet? A joint apartment party when we were at BYU.
19. Who asked whom out first? He asked me
20. Who kissed who first? He kissed me
21. Who proposed? He did.
22. His best features and qualities? He loves to have fun, we always find humor in whatever is going on, good or bad, he loves his family, he loves to serve, he loves me.
23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? I tag Shelley Ward, Kara, and Stephanie H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home