The Johnson's

Monday, October 13, 2008

HOMECOMING 2008

What a great week! Each day the kids dressed up and showed their school spirit. First was Army day, I have never seen so much Camoflauge in my life! Baby day, there were a lot of diapers that needed changing by 3rd period. Cowboy day is always my favorite. We had a bunch a good-looking dudes! The floats were excellent, especially the freshmen! Shelby, Kelsey and Katie thought they were cool, and drove in a car. The 5th graders attacked the Lobo when he came by. Shelby the one legged cheerleader! And push-ups on one foot! Way to go Shelby! Then the big game against the Dinosaurs. We won't go there. But it was a great week! We love you LOBOS!
Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger Jessie and Byron said...

Looks good,I don't think I have ever seen Devon dressed up like a cowboy! He looks good, and poor ol hop along Shelby!!

October 13, 2008 at 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lookin Good! What fun.

October 13, 2008 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Jan T. said...

Looks so fun. Wish we could have been there. I know Brad would have loved to be one of the "Dinosaurs!" :)

October 14, 2008 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Karebear said...

Sounds like fun. Daniel and LeAnn said they went to some of the football game while they were there! Once a Lobo always a Lobo?

I changed my name thing. This is Karen.

October 15, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Kara& Bert said...

What ever... where is the pictures I requested? I have 8 posts and 3 cmments you have that for one. You win I really need those pics for my in.......sanity.

October 15, 2008 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger BABSA Romney said...

Hey Bobbi--it's fun to see how your kids have grown and what they are up to. I hope whoever those toes belong to is doing better. They look painful! We miss you guys!

October 15, 2008 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Hi Aunt Bobbi! Homecoming looks like lots of fun! Those are fun memories... I can invite you to my blog if you send me your email address. Mine is jeffshoney@hotmail.com Love you!

October 21, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home