The Johnson's

Monday, September 15, 2008

The Tree Rope Swing


Here's Tara on the swing, Pop on the second one, I hope the video works. Devon didn't get to swing because of his hand injury. Thanks goodness or he might have been hurt too!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! Don't know if I would try it but I am sure my kids would love it.

September 15, 2008 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger The Farmer's Wife said...

Hey...where are the pictures of the bug infested football game:) I thought for sure you would have posted them...that was really something!

September 25, 2008 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Karebear said...

Aunt Bobbi,

I haven't looked at your blog in a while. Looks like fun, although Tara's leg doesn't look like fun. Question, who is Melissa holding hands with? Anyone we need to know about?

-Karen

October 2, 2008 at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home